Custom Name Iron-On Patch Set by Kedziefest Parties
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Our custom Iron-On Patch Set gives you everything you need to create that perfect tote bag, sweatshirt, duffel, denim jacket and sooo much more! Select the number of letters in your name of choice and color of choice and we'll package it up to make it giftable. The patches will be adhered to a cardstock backing and wrapped in cellophane.
Each patch comes with an iron-on backing so you can iron them on to so many different surfaces. Our favorites are denim jackets and tote bags! The chenille letters are 2-inches with a glitter gold backing (bonus: chenille iron on letters are washable).
Select the number of letters, add to cart and in the order notes let us know the name and the color you'd like and we'll get your custom order ready to ship out in roughly 5 business days.
If you forget to leave the personalization in the order notes or have any questions, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Use Your Patch Set:
- Place the letters on whatever iron-on surface you desire and figure out placement
- Pre-heat the iron to 300 – 350+ F
- Place a thin cotton cloth on the top of the letter patches so there is a barrier in between the letters and the iron to prevent damage to the patches
- Turn off the steam on the Iron, Iron and press hard on the top of the patch for 20-30 seconds.
- Repeat the same process for the back side of the patch for 20-30 seconds.
- OPTIONAL: As with any iron-on patch, they will occasionally lift up slightly after wear and tear but can be simply ironed against using the process above to restick. If you want to make permanant, after cooling you could add a few stitches on the edge of the patch to make it last longer.
Feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com for additional assistance to make the most out of your patch set!
Note: each patch set is made-to-order so processing time is roughly 5 business days. If you need your order by a certain date, please let us know at checkout or e-mail us prior to placing your order.
Quality is the heart of who we are, which is why our party goods are backed by our Kedziefest promise! If the products you selected didn't work out, you can return your items for a refund (less shipping) within 30 days of original purchase date.
Please read the guidelines below carefully and e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate your return.
- Seasonal items, sale items or special order items cannot be returned.
- All returns should be received within 30 days of the original purchase date
- All returns should be in their original packaging (we sadly cannot accept returns on opened items or items that have been damaged after opening)
- You are responsible for shipping and handling fees associated with the return. You can choose to mail the return back yourself or we can provide you with a return shipping label (price of shipping label will be deducted from your return).
We don't offer exchanges at this time
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 7 days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Sale and Seasonal items (if applicable)
Only full-priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale and seasonal items cannot be refunded.
Please note that we are not responsible for lost packages. We provide tracking on all packages. If an item shows it was delivered, there is nothing more that we can do. Once an item ships it is out of our hands.