Candy Iron-On Patch Set by Kedziefest Parties
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Whether you want to have the cutest Trick-or-Treat bag for your kiddos, rock a Candy Bag for yourself, a gift for a Boo Basket, a sweatshirt, jean jacket or more Kedziefest Parties has you covered with this Iron-On Patch Set.
The Candy patch set includes five 2-inch white chenille patches (C,A,N,D,Y) with a glitter gold backing (bonus: chenille iron on letters are washable).
This patch set is perfect for gifting - the letters come adhered to an adorable Halloween themed backing and enclosed in a cellophane bag.
How to Use:
- Place the letters on whatever iron-on surface you desire and figure out placement
- Pre-heat the iron to 300 – 350+ F
- Place a thin cotton cloth on the top of the letter patches so there is a barrier in between the letters and the iron to prevent damage to the patches
- Turn off the steam on the Iron, Iron and press hard on the top of the patch for 20-30 seconds.
- Repeat the same process for the back side of the patch for 20-30 seconds.
- OPTIONAL: As with any iron-on patch, they will occasionally lift up slightly after wear and tear but can be simply ironed against using the process above to restick. If you want to make permanant, after cooling you could add a few stitches on the edge of the patch to make it last longer.
Feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional assistance to match the most out of your patch set!
Note: this is a Pre-Order item and is made to order right in our Kedziefest Parties Boutique in Chicago, Illinois! Pre-Orders will ship out in August.
Quality is the heart of who we are, which is why our party goods are backed by our Kedziefest promise! If the products you selected didn't work out, you can return your items for a refund (less shipping) within 30 days of original purchase date.
Please read the guidelines below carefully and e-mail email@example.com to initiate your return.
- Seasonal items, sale items or special order items cannot be returned.
- All returns should be received within 30 days of the original purchase date
- All returns should be in their original packaging (we sadly cannot accept returns on opened items or items that have been damaged after opening)
- You are responsible for shipping and handling fees associated with the return. You can choose to mail the return back yourself or we can provide you with a return shipping label (price of shipping label will be deducted from your return).
We don't offer exchanges at this time
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 7 days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sale and Seasonal items (if applicable)
Only full-priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale and seasonal items cannot be refunded.
Please note that we are not responsible for lost packages. We provide tracking on all packages. If an item shows it was delivered, there is nothing more that we can do. Once an item ships it is out of our hands.