Mimosa 10-Piece Kit
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The Mimosa Bar 10-Piece Kit with gold glitter accent set from Kate Aspen will get your guests to remember your wedding or special event forever! This glossy kit is easy to set up at your drink station and your friends and family will enjoy mixing their own cocktails themselves. A mimosa bar is perfect for brunch or any time of the day. All you need is bubbly, tasty juice, and sliced fruit such as lemons and limes for your guests to create their own concoction. A mimosa bar sign is easy to follow with a gold glitter banner that all can spot when they're feeling thirsty. Special tags can be placed on glasses to label the different types of juice mixers. Adult guests should drink responsibly but also have the time of their lives at your party! Take time for a toast with your friends and family. Bubbly mimosa drinks are tasty for both men and women and the option for your guests to mix their own drinks will save you stress of creating a signature cocktail or having a traditional bar. This 10 piece kit is easy to set up and save time at your drink station. Your friends and family will be sure to enjoy creating their own drinks!
Features and Facts:
- Sold in a set of 10 pieces.
- White, Gold, Green, and Pink.
- Banner: Cardstock banner features "but first mimosas" in gold glitter with white and gold glitter clinking champagne glasses in the center. Banner is pre-strung with white cotton string. Poster: 8" x 10" poster with floral print along the edges and gold foil words in center: "Mimosa Bar" "Pick the bubbly, Add juice, Top with fruit, Enjoy!" Tags: Set of 8 white cardstock tags with floral print along the edges.
- Banner Measures: 5.1" w x 2.8" d x 109.4" h
- Sign Measures: 8.1" w x 9.9" d x 0.1" h
- Hang Tag Measures: 2.8" w x 4.9" d x 0.1" h
- Packaged: 8.5" w x 11.02" d x 0.2" h
Quality is the heart of who we are, which is why our party goods are backed by our Kedziefest promise! If the products you selected didn't work out, you can return your items for a refund (less shipping) within 30 days of original purchase date.
Please read the guidelines below carefully and e-mail email@example.com to initiate your return.
- Seasonal items, sale items or special order items cannot be returned.
- All returns should be received within 30 days of the original purchase date
- All returns should be in their original packaging (we sadly cannot accept returns on opened items or items that have been damaged after opening)
- You are responsible for shipping and handling fees associated with the return. You can choose to mail the return back yourself or we can provide you with a return shipping label (price of shipping label will be deducted from your return).
We don't offer exchanges at this time
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 7 days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sale and Seasonal items (if applicable)
Only full-priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale and seasonal items cannot be refunded.
Please note that we are not responsible for lost packages. We provide tracking on all packages. If an item shows it was delivered, there is nothing more that we can do. Once an item ships it is out of our hands.